Wednesday, March 26, 2008

She's 4 and so, so gorgeous and more..



Look at us back in 04 (taken on cruddy mobile phone) and look at us now. I can't say I've aged too gracefully, however, this last image was taken after pulling out close to 300 weeds so you can't ask for too much.

Happy 4th birthday to my little treasure Miss A, you are such a delight and absolutely cheeky to boot. Anyone who is lucky enough to cross your path feels your charisma and is captivated with your crazy sense of humour.

You have the same mannerisms as me which are often scary, yet you shine just like the country moon you love to look at outside our kitchen window.

You have such a beautiful big voice and I hope everyone has a chance to one day hear you sing your happy tunes. Happy days my precious...xXx

2 comments:

  1. My God - I didn't realise how much your kids are Jnr versions of you !!

    And you look so young and gorgeous..

    Happy Birthday Miss A !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Miss A. Four already? I echo what H&B says, not only about the young and gorgeous thing but just how much your girls do look like you!!!

    I hope a good day is had by all. How's the weather there today? Cairns is stunning!! (& about time too but I don't think it will last...)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.