Friday, March 07, 2008

11.5 hours straight..

I'm almost too excited to type these words...for only the 3rd time in Miss D's (almost) year of life she has slept 11.5 hours straight!!!!! Imagine how I felt waking this morning to a stream of daylight and not a crying baby. Considering she generally wakes two and three times a night, to say I was pretty bloody happy, is an understatement. I feel fantastic.

(As a footnote, I also got another bout of mastitis on Sunday which I seem to have under control. Errr)

3 comments:

  1. yay for sleep
    we are getting a sleep specialist around tonight for MIlena....and for us I guess. 3.5 years of misery will hopefully be over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schlaf, Kindlein, Schlaf..

    I learned that lullaby in German when I used to sing in Choir !

    It's still my favourite to sing today - so pretty .. pity it hasn't worked for you though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11.5 hours. You wouldn't know yourself today...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.