We then progressed into the lounging area to open presents and to her happiness there were many items on THE birthday wishlist including this lovely set of wooden/magnetic ice-cream cones and her beloved 'Hun' the dog. We ended the day with a lovely park visit and oh, don't forget some very special 'A' cupcakes (as you do!!).
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Quatre..
A day in the life of a four year old sweetie, why does she appear to have aged a year to me already? Miss A's day started with her usual activity of greeting her sister in her cot...they love tumbling around in here, squealing and giggling..I await the day I hear the cot go "c---rack".
We then progressed into the lounging area to open presents and to her happiness there were many items on THE birthday wishlist including this lovely set of wooden/magnetic ice-cream cones and her beloved 'Hun' the dog. We ended the day with a lovely park visit and oh, don't forget some very special 'A' cupcakes (as you do!!).








We then progressed into the lounging area to open presents and to her happiness there were many items on THE birthday wishlist including this lovely set of wooden/magnetic ice-cream cones and her beloved 'Hun' the dog. We ended the day with a lovely park visit and oh, don't forget some very special 'A' cupcakes (as you do!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Could she BE any happier ?!?!?
ReplyDeleteDelirious.
And I *love* that party hat !
What a happy little 4 year old. Brilliant.
ReplyDeleteShe's just gorgeous, your girl.
ReplyDeleteLooks like she had a fantastic day.