Now look at these cutie patooties after waking hour and a visit from the Easter bunny.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Helloooo is there anybody in there?...It's me..
Happy Easter one and all, thank you for checking up on me. These past three weeks have thrown a few family hiccups our way and saw me out of blogging action, but I'm pleased to announce I'm back on deck as of tonight!
Now look at these cutie patooties after waking hour and a visit from the Easter bunny.



Now look at these cutie patooties after waking hour and a visit from the Easter bunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A-Ha - you got that Miffy T! Terrific. Glad to see you're back on board.
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering about you !!
ReplyDeleteI love the Miffy t-shirt :)
Cute T shirt and ever cuter girls! Glad to see you're back.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter.