The smallest babe turns six months today..she has two teeth (bottom), is almost crawling by doing that back and forth sway and decided today was the day she would sit unaided. I have so many different (individual) feelings towards Miss D, can anyone remember how worried I was that I would have enough love to go around two girls? Towards the end of my pregnancy I was overly concerned about not being able to show my second child the same amount of love as the first. Wellllll, that has not been difficult whatsoever! I often wonder how/why I was so troubled over that but don't question a pregnant lady's thoughts, okay?!!!!
I just adore her smiley face so much, after the initial turbulent times we experienced with her as an unsettled (to the max!!) baby we are now left with such a darling - a lady I met at the park who also had an unsettled baby son told me that our babies would turn into the most loving, sweet children. Here's hoping her premonitions are correct. Just take a look at her in these photos, her beautiful face jumps at you with a terrific smile every time you appear. She idolises her sister and will follow her around the room with her eyes and then break into a squeal of excitement the second she hears Miss A's voice.
I especially love that first glimpse in the morning - after not seeing each other for so long (overnight) - these are the very special moments a Mother shares with her child...happy six months little Miss D. You and I have a very special bond, something totally different to Miss A and I, yet we are such a happy unit together. Thank God for little girls...
Thank you for being you!
Happy Birthday & I know what you mean about the first thng in the morning look, think that is my favourite too
ReplyDeleteAww... She is a cutie, so is Miss A. You must be proud. No. I know you are proud.
ReplyDelete6 months already? How quick has that gone?
Such cute piccies !! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have two very cute little bunnies. GOod on you!
ReplyDelete