Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm gonna be brave here..

So I've finally decided to post a pic of me, don't ask me why...I just feel all weird yapping away here and none of you know what I look like. You can't see my hair but you can see I wear glasses. This is (a concerned looking) Miss D and I enjoying the outdoors, as you do.

(Before any of you start on why the babe isn't wearing a hat..she was, it's just in my hand.)

4 comments:

  1. Yippee!!! Don't you look all lovely!! Yay, yay... Love your glasses to BTW.. One of my good Melb friends wears ones unlike yours. Love them.

    At least your babe(s) wear hats. I struggle sometimes and I know I get those *dirty* looks from parents who look at me that way. I now try 'my' best to wear my cap when we go over to the park because I know Monet will wear one too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you for your comments. It feels weird having my picture here but I felt it was time to "come out" LOL.

    With the hat thing, I started early so it's just another "accessory" as such for Miss A and well, Miss D doesn't know any better.

    I always wear my cap and try my best to get the Big Fella to do the same but he's not as good as me (of course he he he).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you 'came out' - I love seeing the people i'm blogging with, and you're a very Yummy Mummy ( and fit-looking too - are those Angelina Jolie arms !?!? )

    I can't wear hats or caps - i must have a weird head or something..

    ReplyDelete
  4. See....this is why it's my current favourite photo of me, I'm very much a size 14 at present and growing if I don't watch myself. Thank you for your compliments I'm so chuffed.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.