I've gone on a handmade kick this week. Initially I needed some hair accessories for Miss A's ever growing, thick locks and I found this beautiful site. I have found about five things I want. Then I came across this wonderful site called madeit featuring independent & handmade items...it's a directory so there are ample artists to go through.
Like me, you might be here for ages lusting over each and every item.
How dare you show me that site with the cute/gorgeous/must-have hair clip bows... *smirk*
ReplyDeleteI have actually come across that website once before and fell in love with those gorgeous clips. As much as I love them I just know that Monet would rip them out her hair and loose them. Maybe they'd look good in my hair?!
Do you know you can get either clips or elastics!!! I'm going with elastics 'cause Miss A hates clips with a passion. Oh and she HATES ribbons, she will not let me put ribbons in her hair, it's like someone has secretly told her they're poison. Weird huh.
ReplyDeleteThks for the tip, I'm definitely buying CHloe the smurf T & the clips I will keep in mind for when she actually has long hair!
ReplyDelete