In other boring news, I have mastitis in my left boob...my GP administered antibiotics to fix me up so now it's just a waiting game. People (including the Big Fella) have suggested I wean her but that's not an option for me, I just need to get her attachment back on track since acquiring these two teeth she has become lazy...and so have I for that matter. Ouch.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Here I am..
In other boring news, I have mastitis in my left boob...my GP administered antibiotics to fix me up so now it's just a waiting game. People (including the Big Fella) have suggested I wean her but that's not an option for me, I just need to get her attachment back on track since acquiring these two teeth she has become lazy...and so have I for that matter. Ouch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You were (so) missed by me! Do you know how many times I clicked over to see if you were around?
ReplyDeleteGood on you seeing weaning as not an option. Hope your boob clears up soon and you get back into normal routine...
I'm all happy now and funnily enough it's people like you Melody that make me want to continue with more regular posts. I can't promise daily..but I'll try.
ReplyDelete