Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Sydney must-do's and hotspots..
I'm off to Sydney soon for 4 days of solo bliss, it's been some time since my last visit and I may have lost my touch. Aside from strolling the shops in Glebe, lunching @ bills Surry Hills, the Lindt Cafe and dim sims in Chinatown please throw some must-do's and hotspot shops my way. I need to compile my list very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How exciting! I can't wait to hear about this trip next week...
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm getting in a bit late!! Four days of solo bliss - wonderful! Hmmmm .... if I am given a couple of hours of freedom I always head for the nearest Borders book store where I can sit back with a coffee and surround myself with books and magazines to read while I'm there. There is a big one in Chatswood Westfield. I'm not sure if the city one has a cafe.
ReplyDeleteI also like to go shopping in Balmain. There's lots of lovely little boutiques that have some fab clothes, and you can call into Birkenhead Point which is a great outlet shopping centre.
I hope these suggestions help. Have fun :)
Melody..the trip coincides with the return of Dad too, it will be one hectic week visiting airports :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks SF, I'm actually not going for a couple of weeks yet so if you think of anything else come back!!!