In case you're wondering, I haven't been having an intentional blogging break (sorry Melody). I guess I've actually forgotten about this part of my cyber life if that is possible. I have just been really busy trying to build a website for myself and so many of my thoughts wander if I tackle too many jobs at the one time.Essentially the website is going to earn money, well it won't but I will - it's there as a selling tool. At the same time I have real work weighing me down (that's probably not the right choice of word) and I'm like a plumber with leaky taps, an electrician with dead bulbs. So...I have to get onto this website because I'm one of those people who checks any web address given to me and when it says 'Under Construction' I really get the irrits.
Stay tuned, I will return...oh and my second excuse is that both girls have been unwell. Just the usual suspect for May = head colds.
Okay. That's a liable excuse. I'll let you off this time. *grin*
ReplyDeleteAre you going to tell us more about your new website??
ReplyDeleteGood Luck, looking fwd to seeing the new site when its ready
ReplyDelete