Friday, May 30, 2008

Cookbook love..

Today's very big thank you is awarded to a good 'net' buddy of mine, Melody/biglittlesister and it goes her way for posting about this compact cookbook (I'm sure she did but for the life of me I cannot find the link to her post tonight --- aaaah it must be late!). It was a really pleasant surprise opening this book and oh so easy if you're not overly skilled in the kitchen domain and a nice reminder of what you know if you are.

It really is just perfect like the title suggests. Borrow or buy it now, you will not be dissatisfied!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry buddy - you must have me mistakened with someone else! I have seen the book but I have not got my hands on a copy. Next pay month maybe! *heehee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh deary me...sorry to whomever I haven't credited. I'll have to have a wander and see if I can locate where I read about it. Damn good little book though.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.