More and more I am turning into a homebody, possibly even a recluse....but hey, I like it. How could you not like to surround yourself when this image depicts your outlook from day-to-day?
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
On being a homebody..
Something certain to get a rise out of me is when you tell someone you are a "homebody" and they turn their nose up at you as if to say "oh, you're one of those weirdos"! This happened to me this morning and I seriously felt like pinching the woman. Hmm, I hate those afterthoughts - they're always that little bit too late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm a homebody. So is my bestest mate up here. (We're too alike - its freaky!) I am not a high maintence (or speller) person - I don't need people around me either. *phew - I'd hate to be like that!*
ReplyDeleteStand proud Kikmiss - stand proud.
I know you're like that and I knew this post would strike a chord with you. Thanks for the encouragement *standing proud, v. proud!!*
ReplyDelete