My niece Little L has visited us so tending to the mandarins, lemons, oranges and macadamia nuts in the orchard has been a little easier on everyone. She's a real worker that little girl.
And..the blogging break has been nice, although I missed everyone so I'm back faster than I initially intended.
I thought you'd been quiet.
ReplyDeleteHey Ex-Design-Lady - are you like the plumber with the leaky taps ? What's with the generic blog ( i've just noticed :p ).
That should give you something to chew on :p
You're a bloody pain you are!!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI like to keep it plain and generic, it's wayyy cooler you know. A bit like me admitting to liking Keith Urban - and not for his wife's status!!! Ha ha ha ha.
About time you returned. I have missed you.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots of the girls too BTW. Gee Miss A looks like you in the piccie!!
Oh yeah, can you send some macadamias up here? I *lurve* macadamias...
ReplyDeleteI'd never picked up on the generic blog template - but now that H&B's mentioned it.....
ReplyDeleteNice to have you back. Lucky you with those macadamias!
Geez you guys....I'm keeping it nice and simple ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the welcome and I'll work on the design if you must pester...hee hee.
And to think, I'm not a huge fan of macadamias. I'm going to sell them at the front gate (250g raw/shelled) for $4 - saw them at the local markets same size for $6.50. Not bad eh?!
SOLD!
ReplyDelete