Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blog boost..

Yesterday via another blog I found a wonderful clean, green and...local blogger. The creator(s) is living a self-sustainable lifestyle and has some fabulous tips if you care to follow - she encouraged me to make her rice pudding for dessert, so simple and what better comfort food is there late at night.

After reading a majority of the content of said blog last night, I'm going to make a concerted effort to live my/our life a little simpler, can it really be that hard? I will attempt to make my own washing liquid, from all reports it actually does a great job with cleaning and that can be a mean task around here with the shades of red soil we live upon. The recipe and a few other variations are on the blog so grab a cuppa and have a read.

In other food news, I've just baked the most delicious Anzac biscuits (batch of 30) from the wonderful Australian Women's Weekly Home Baked cookbook. We are hosting a playdate tomorrow morning at 10am and I wanted to be Little Miss Organised. Done.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of sustainability, green living, etc.
    I also like convenience and an extra 10 minutes in bed of a morning.
    Guess which wins.....

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.