Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ho hum..

I hate these days where I feel hopeless. In a useless sense, although these feelings could just be the onset of the horrendous monthly visitors. I just don't feel like socialising yet I have a meeting to attend tonight that I really don't want to. I have to see my Mother tomorrow and of course any regular reader would know, I really, really don't want to do that either.

Both girls have been whingeing this morning so I've managed to get them to sleep so I will now enjoy a cup of tea and magazine read alone. Probably what I need, let the truth be told. Just a little solo time.

2 comments:

  1. I think it must be the season - everyone seems to be in a mood. But solo time can fix a lot of things. I hope it worked for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.