Thursday, October 04, 2007

World Food Day 2007..


Later this month Miss A's school will be participating in World Food Day (it's not even on the proper day of the 16th - go figure????) and each child has been asked to bring along a plate of food representing another country. I need some suggestions please people.
Of course I don't want to do the obligatory spag bol, fried rice or pizza like a lot of them will have already decided (most of these parents aren't a "thinking" bunch let me tell you).

So..hit me with what you'd do? It can be sweet or savoury, they have heating facilities and will need to be child-friendly (3-4yo age group) please.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I'll put my thinking cap on and will return...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww...how about something Moroccan with couscous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, good idea...at least you can eat it cold too and if I put raisins in it the kiddies might be enticed.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.