Tuesday, October 02, 2007

If you are impatient when waiting for food, read this..

Tonight I'm footloose and fancy-free 'cause the Big Fella isn't home, so I reached into my trusty pantry of pre-packaged foods. The part of the pantry he detests. I'm one of those weirdos that just has to have food in packets "just in case".


This post is a plug for Ainsley Harriott's Cous Cous Moroccan Medley sachet, don't knock it until you try it but I recommend strongly to add a knob (or more hee hee) of butter to the finished product. Best part about this little number...it's ready in just over five minutes!!!! Great for a starving Mum who has just battled with a youngster who protests sleep.

So, with that over I'm off to eat a bowl of strawberries, ice-cream and freshly whipped cream ssshhhhhhhhh.

3 comments:

  1. I have spied those in the supermarket shelves! Good are they? Must try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say I didn't know what to expect and was more than pleasantly surprised. Next supermarket visit I'll be putting some more of the range into the trolley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a small sachet of the Roasted Vegetable one today which I will try during the week.... Mmmm

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.