Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications.
There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Do you want to see something really, really cute..
I don't even need words here....except she is sitting now and smiling so big! (30 weeks tomorrow)
Cute alright! That smile. That lovely little red outfit! Cute all round hey?
ReplyDeleteOww...just noticed the IKEA tent in the background. Love the IKEA tent...
ReplyDeleteYeah Melody, like you say about missing IKEA...the little igloo/tent was only $12.00 and it is such good quality.
ReplyDeleteShe looks very happy. And I also be happy by her face!!
ReplyDeleteI hope I'd like to have pretty baby like her in the future.