Can you imagine how bloody excited I was whilst pushing my trolley up Aisle 1 at my local Woolies today?!!!!!!! This is what I saw with a big *NEW* tag stuck underneath it. I was in pure chocolate bliss and the fact that it's finally within a five minute drive from my house means my waistline is not safe. At AUD$3.99 for a small block I still purchased three different varieties and have them safely hidden in my chocolate drawer. It's a good thing the big fella isn't big into chocolate but he is big into organic produce. This could be the start of his new addiction. Tee hee. *Munch, munch, munch*.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Pure chocolate bliss..
Can you imagine how bloody excited I was whilst pushing my trolley up Aisle 1 at my local Woolies today?!!!!!!! This is what I saw with a big *NEW* tag stuck underneath it. I was in pure chocolate bliss and the fact that it's finally within a five minute drive from my house means my waistline is not safe. At AUD$3.99 for a small block I still purchased three different varieties and have them safely hidden in my chocolate drawer. It's a good thing the big fella isn't big into chocolate but he is big into organic produce. This could be the start of his new addiction. Tee hee. *Munch, munch, munch*.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooo. Ooo. *Melody must check out the new chocie in the nearest Woolies* Sounds good. ANd, btw, am feeling much better. Thanks for your comments lately. Will post again soon. Ooo. Ooo. Other news too... could be moving to Brissy by the nnew year. Shh. Don't tell anyone.
ReplyDeleteHuh? How come?!!! Now that will be fun.
ReplyDelete