While we were away on our farm stay holiday the big fella really indulged his time towards Miss A. Not that he isn't "hands on" because he is pretty much a stay-at-home-Dad this year with his decision to mainly work from home. I find this difficult at times with having him around 24/7 but most times it really is wonderful. When the babe is sleeping now I can just sneak out and grab some groceries without having to disturb her. That is a great luxury for most parents. It's awful when you HAVE to be somewhere and they are sound asleep.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
A great Father..
While we were away on our farm stay holiday the big fella really indulged his time towards Miss A. Not that he isn't "hands on" because he is pretty much a stay-at-home-Dad this year with his decision to mainly work from home. I find this difficult at times with having him around 24/7 but most times it really is wonderful. When the babe is sleeping now I can just sneak out and grab some groceries without having to disturb her. That is a great luxury for most parents. It's awful when you HAVE to be somewhere and they are sound asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm really lazy when DH takes a day off. I just figure I shouldn't be cleaning while he's around - it's my secret woman's business or soemthing.
ReplyDeleteSo I dunno - if he worked from home, I reckon everything here would fall apart .. :)