Thursday, May 03, 2007

New addition to the family..


Miss A is obsessed with dogs! All kinds, all colours and shapes. After our dear furry friend Jesse departed at the end of February she has been nagging us to bring her back or find her a new dog. Today we went to Crazy Clark's the discount store, to buy more supplies for the craft box, instead she spotted this furry little white fella. A poodle, aptly named by her - 'Noodle the Poodle'. He is now the newest addition and I have been told we have to make room in the car for our holiday at the end of next week. Geez, what have I done? I guess he/she is a bloody cheap pet for AUD$6.99. The only problem is I caught her dropping his nose into her cup of milk at afternoon tea time. Hopefully Noodle is washing machine proof.

1 comment:

  1. Even if Miss A does drop the new pet into milk at least it is considerably cheaper than an 'actual'pet! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.