We're taking off on our little family holiday in five more days. I can't wait for...fabulous cheese, fabulous locally grown fruit, veges and coffee, fabulous wine (maybe one or two) and fabulous fresh country air. I'm going away to renew my energy - fingers crossed. And I might just see one of these rainbows 'cause The Weather Channel on Fox predicts rain.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Only five more days..
We're taking off on our little family holiday in five more days. I can't wait for...fabulous cheese, fabulous locally grown fruit, veges and coffee, fabulous wine (maybe one or two) and fabulous fresh country air. I'm going away to renew my energy - fingers crossed. And I might just see one of these rainbows 'cause The Weather Channel on Fox predicts rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OoOooOOhhh - whereyagoin' ? ;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteByron Bay hinterland, northern NSW. Tres "hippie" of me don't you think tee hee.
ReplyDeleteOwww, lovely. We saw lots (& lots) of rainbows like that over the cane fields in the wet season. Monet would point them out...
ReplyDelete