
This Easter the Easter bunny didn't bring too many choccies for my daughter, instead he/she decided (with help from me of course) to bring a lovely little Miffy bunny. You can only imagine the delight on her face (and in her squeal) to see this display when she woke on Easter Sunday.
We aren't a religious family, although we both grew up amongst Roman Catholics, it's just not our thang, so we didn't go to church. Instead we enjoyed a lovely pot of tea and ate chocolates like you're really supposed to be doing on Easter morning. Our daughter has not been baptised, simply because I do not believe in most of the rubbish that so-called religious experts sprout. She can decide for herself what it is that she believes in (or doesn't as the case may be).
The last of the holidays and I was so sleepy today after eating plenty of rich food during Easter that I made myself lie down. Little A slept for almost 4.5 hours too and for a 2yo that is a VERY long time unless they are sick. She seems fine so I'm guessing it is exhaustion. An easy dinner for us all, eggs on toast...just to follow the Easter tradition!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.