Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Cupcake Wednesday


Each Wednesday my daughter and I meet a friend, along with her 3yo son for what I am going to name 'Cupcake Wednesday'. We meet at a nearby children's park and it's two hours of fun for the Mummies and fun for the kiddies. The park is fully fenced which allows us to sit back, relax and sip away at our coffee and graze on cupcakes. The weather here is still so pleasant for Autumn in fact today we're sitting on 28deg. The birds still chirp like it's summer and the wardrobe of most people still reflects it too!! I guess that's why I think there are so many daggy people in Queensland (hey, I can have a crack at them since I was born here).

Now that my little one is safely snoozing in her bedroom I will tend to a few tasks that need doing. Namely cleaning my office and sorting through some unwanted items for ebay. And I have a load of laundry to hang out in the fresh air thanks to Missy A who tipped milk onto a basket of clothes this morning. I swear it's easier having pets than children some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.