Friday, May 06, 2011

May..

Interestingly I found myself reading back through some posts from 2006, the most interesting part is that I sense a pattern in how I felt around this exact time of year. It's not the weather because let's face it autumn and winter in Queensland is fabulous, especially where I live. See, here I am with the sun streaming in and the best fresh air you'll find this side of Tasmania.





So...what's with May then?

I have that same blurgh again. And I really don't like it.

Something else I don't like is having to come up with a blog title each and every time so I think I'm going to stop using them.

2 comments:

  1. ((hugs))

    I don't think I'm a fan of May either - maybe it is because it isn't the middle of the year, you're not in the first few months of the year either. May is kinda stuck there - so we can get on with our lives that may seem mundane at times? I'm not sure. However in'08 and '09 we spent time away (in London) and May in London is lovely and full of bluebells in the parks and daffodils start to spring. I think I have found you a destination for May '12. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I don't know, but there must be something in it. As you know I gave up on the blog title bus a while ago - too much pressure to be witty!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.