We've been beach going, just Miss D and I. A quick trip after the morning school drop-off and we were all done before lunchtime.
It was a good day the Saturday I bought an upright piano for $25.00! Yes, you read that correctly.
Miss A has been copying her Dad and has learnt a portion of a Coldplay song. As she is very eager to learn more I'm enrolling her in lessons very soon.
We've been looking at new bicycles, of the retro variety.
We've been walking in the rainforest, and then the massive downpour hit.
We've been sipping flat whites and milkshakes in cafés. I got to read the latest Aust. Gourmet Traveller magazine from front to back (with no interruptions), I spotted a terrific quiche recipe - Rosemary Infused Tuna & Caramelised Onion. You may not be able to see this image very well, I did do a Google search with little or no luck so if you like it I'm happy to enter it as a separate post or you can keep referring to their site at the recipe section as they haven't yet listed it.
Finally, we've been baking and eating apple & cinnamon muffins from afternoon tea.
The delicious recipe features on page 36.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.