Thursday, February 25, 2010

Innocent artwork..


My little artist, Miss A has been at it again. Two days ago her friends M & O visited us for afternoon tea after school and they all got to task with the colouring pens. Naturally, the Mother's got to task on this beautiful apple and sultana cake topped with lashings of organic pure cream. Such a fabulous cake recipe - you should give it a try sometime very soon. I actually use organic apples and sultanas (the plump and juicy variety).

I digress...out of the blue came this beautiful image. I am constantly amazed at a child's (especially MY child) imagination and quick use of a pen, pencil or crayon. Lovely work from my 5 year old. Do you photograph your child's work? I enjoy sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.