Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Playing Doctors and Nurses..

Miss A hasn't been a picture of health for the last week so I kept her home again yesterday and bundled her off to visit the Doctor. It seems she is severely constipated....yep, you can say it 'cause I sure did and really, really loud EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW. I'm told she was "this" close to a hospital stay where they would have, ahem, attended to the situation. She's taking Parachoc (safe for children) which was prescribed due to the immediacy of having to clear her out.

She's still not back on track today, despite visiting the toilet a couple of times. Right now she is sleeping which we all know isn't considered normal in a 5yo's day. Anyhow, I enjoy caring for her and I'm just loving the pictures she's been drawing for me, she's depicted my current image and hairdo very well I must say.



Miss D is finding her drawing hand too, isn't it lovely when they sit quietly and draw their surroundings?


3 comments:

  1. hope things improve in your house soon. love your hands by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't is just the cutest drawing! I always love the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I've got one at the other range of the poo spectrum right now. Joy oh joy.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.