It was lovely, just how I expected and the music was moving and perfect. See it, you'll like it.
Tonight's film is Revolutionary Road, 'cause I just don't do 'SoO' football.


Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.


Tell me how you find Revolutionary Road. I read the book and loved it from start to end. I watched the movie, alone one night when Geoff was at the footy, and found it very true to the book in a lot of ways, but one of the most depressing movies ever! I don't understand how they differed, given that they were so close. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteWe too found the movie depressing! But you know Caramel sounds right up my alley!
ReplyDelete