This weekend saw my local grower's market bleed my dwindling bank account once again. My slush fund shall I call it. Here's a list of what I purchased this visit:
• bag of dark chocolate fudge (the wicked ingredients: dark Belgian chocolate, sugar, condensed milk, butter, vanilla & Golden Syrup)
• beetroot relish
• flourless chocolate cake (slice)
• lavender honey
• 30g lavender flowers to be used in making bath tea bags (gifts, but I'm positive I'll use them all first - typical of me!)
It is such a shame the markets are only held every 3rd Saturday, I can't bloody wait that long for the fudge I've just consumed in one sitting!
Gimme that fudge!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy teeth are aching just looking at that baby. Must confess never have gotten into fudge, but my teeth are mainly savoury, so I'm saved the frustration of only having it every 3rd week!
ReplyDeleteI can feel my backside getting larger just looking at that.
ReplyDeleteYum.