Thursday, June 25, 2009

One fine day..


At times I complain about living in a small community, like when you just want to quickly grab bread and milk or stop at the post office on your way home from school drop-off instead you run into eleven different people you know and almost two hours has passed.

I know it is well documented that there are many positives to living in a community, amongst that community and I feel this town has helped me change, a better change for a better me. Living in a big city might have you questioning too much about your life and the what if's. I left behind the stressed out advertisting working lifestyle I was once sucked in to and found an easier pace in the hills - yep, we're that newish breed classed as treechangers. And, we're really happy here and this week I was reminded of just how lovely it is to live in an area where you never feel lonely and where the local IGA staff give you flowers to say thank you for shopping with them. Pretty purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.