Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications.
There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Reading books adored in our house..
And, in case you haven't come across it...here's a beautiful, resourceful site.
Litytle Cat and the Big Red Bus interests me .. but then Anna Walker and this household are rather close.
No, I don't know her, but upon purchasing our first ( I Love to Sing ), I wrote her an email, thanking her. She wrote back clearly chuffed and said that I made her day.
Litytle Cat and the Big Red Bus interests me .. but then Anna Walker and this household are rather close.
ReplyDeleteNo, I don't know her, but upon purchasing our first ( I Love to Sing ), I wrote her an email, thanking her. She wrote back clearly chuffed and said that I made her day.
And I bought "The Miggy Tree" for a friend.
Anna Walker rocks.