Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Beverley Hillbillies in the big, old Bedford..
This beautiful truck belongs to my Father, it's a Bedford and at one time was painted pink (due to Dad being colour blind oops). He recently had it here and the girls spent their entire afternoon investigating. Try explaining why Puppa is driving around in a cabin with no seatbelts and why he can't take a certain little someone to school in it!!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome !!
ReplyDeleteMan, I would love to take pics of this !