Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sixth of sixth..

Answering a tag placed upon me by Melody @ biglittlesister this was a really simple and happy request.

Go to the sixth photo in your sixth folder of photos, I use iPhoto so I kind of had to just count six in as I don't really keep folders. My images are sent straight to DVD, I've learnt my lesson through others losing precious pieces. Lastly, explain the photo and say why you took it and why you've kept it.


30.3.08
The girls' birthday party...I'm pictured here looking a little heavier in weight than usual (right) with my dear friend C, from Noosa and there's little Miss D - she had just turned one. This lady is my rock! She has the kindest soul you will ever know and I wish more people knew her just so they were as looked after as a friend, as I am. She was in the midst of the hardest time in her life, her Mum was only two weeks off passing away after a very gruesome journey with cancer. Yet dear C still came along to the party and held that beautiful smile. She has three wonderful daughters and in some ways I think I look towards her as a Mother figure despite her being younger than me. I love you, CH...my soul sister xx

I tag the following six if you would like to play along:
Victoria @ 13mimosa
LB @ House & Baby
Julie @ Dreaming of Daisies
Ange @ Vicious Ange
Uli @ Beyond My Control
Surfing Free

4 comments:

  1. What a happy photo :)
    Thanks for tagging me ... I've put my sixth folder photo up. The story isn't as happy as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually gotten around to completing a tag... I have my photo up on my blog. Your photo is lovely by the way. Did I tell you already that I made your pumpkin, broc and pine nut risotto, it was delicious, thanks for the recipe...... X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,
    Thanks for stopping by again!
    My daughter has a hyphenated name with Star as the second name, her daddy gave it to her the minute she was born.
    love your blog, let me know when you are in Noosa next! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I wonder what I will turn up ?

    Sorry about the delay - i've been in a blog-slump :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.