Monday, March 23, 2009

I want:
...to learn to sew
...to learn to knit again
...denims that fit length-wise
...a new camera
...weekly solo time
...to hear my girl's laughing together, forever!
...to see a movie at least monthly
...to know what the hell I want out of life
...my brother & Mother to sober up, life is far too short to be pissed every day (isn't it???)
...to always, always love music
...to come back blogging on a much more regular basis
...to appreciate......

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on 8 out of 12 and they're (for the most part) pretty realistic expectations/desires aside from what I think is the hardest - "what do I want????"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the little things, on one day you may look back and realize they were the BIG things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those things to!! Especially the girl's laughter... much better than whinging or shouty voices :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I hope to see you at the Stitches and Craft Show next week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.