The little big one (Miss A) is all crazy over a stencil book she found in the craft cupboard at school. I'm adding its pic here so I don't forget the name when I go to buy it.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooo I so remember books like that. My sister and I loved them - though obviously in our day they weren't exactly stencils - you had to copy or trace them...
ReplyDeleteThis one has these great clear plastic (hard) stencils. Miss A rushes to it every morning at drop-off time. I'll be surprised if they don't donate it to our family soon ;-)
ReplyDelete