That's all I can hear whilst adding this post, we have a family of Cockatoos who visit us perched up in the (dying) avocado tree each afternoon around 4:00pm. I have this book on my list of things to look out for at the Op shop or purchase, it has been recommended to me by a birdwatching/loving friend. If you know of a better bird book for Australia, do leave me a comment. ~SQUAWK~.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Squawk!..
That's all I can hear whilst adding this post, we have a family of Cockatoos who visit us perched up in the (dying) avocado tree each afternoon around 4:00pm. I have this book on my list of things to look out for at the Op shop or purchase, it has been recommended to me by a birdwatching/loving friend. If you know of a better bird book for Australia, do leave me a comment. ~SQUAWK~.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mum used to have a really good book to identify Aussie birds but I have *no* idea what it was called.... It might be an old version of the book you have, I can't say.
ReplyDeleteWe have those cockatoos *squawk squawk* here too. How loud are they? Flocks of the bloody things - you can certainly hear them coming...