Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
One man's trash..
....I found this in the old shed last week and decided it just had to be mine. It is a 'Willow' brand tin and I'd just love to know its original contents. My guess is chocolates or cookies but if you know please tell me. Isn't it designed using the most beautiful pattern and colours?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous ! - and in such good nick !
ReplyDeleteSo is it painted tin ? enamel ?
It's a painted tin...metallic. I'm sure it was for something quite disposable, my reasoning for thinking choccies or cookies.
ReplyDeleteIt is just gorgeous. What are you going to keep in it.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't thinking of putting anything in it, little Miss will end up just taking it out anyway. Maybe in a few year's time.
ReplyDelete