Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Movie talk again..
Not that I have the luxury of being able to sit through a feature film yet, actually not in the near future either. However, I'm still compiling my list of films to see this year. I came across this Kate Winslet film, Little Children. Has anyone seen it? Is it a go'er for the list? The music on the first page of this trailer is mighty spooky without even reading the synopsis. I actually don't even know what it is about but I'm a big Kate fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember seeing something about this flick. Looks very intersting to say the least.
ReplyDeleteYeah, going to the movies seems like a far distant memory or a far distant hope! Oh how I miss my regular picture-going outings. One day. One day. Maybe we should venture together when our girls are older. *heehee*
Hey, guess what...only days after I scripted this post I won 2 x tickets to a new film called 'Evening'. I'll post after next week's viewing, I've invited a girlfriend along with me and we will have supper afterwards. How exciting for me.
ReplyDelete