Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Is it still 2006?

Hey bloggers...remember me?! I'm back in the land of the living. And...we moved house/region amongst all that hoo-ha but I won't complain any longer as I'm feeling fantastic now. Almost at the end of the second trimester of this pregnancy (thank God) - well, another 2.5 weeks and I will be. It's exciting to think another couple of feet will be running around here in due time.

Anyway, this is just a 'Welcome Back' to me post. Miss A is wonderful as usual, she's enjoying being a Princess and a Fairy right now. Her new house has so much outdoor living areas - I never realised how much of that time I was depriving her. Naughty Mama.

I trust you are all well and looking forward to the Christmas season and congratulations to Surfing Free on her/their baby news too. Now I'm heading off to do some real catching up and to read some news from my fellow bloggers. Oh before I forget, farewell to Lazy Cow...

5 comments:

  1. yay! You're back!!! Glad all is well and I look forward to reading about what's been happening and what's about to happen. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, and welcome back. I was wondering where you were. I'm very pleased you're feeling better.

    And you moved house too! Wow. You must have a lot of stories to tell - I'm looking forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back. I was worried that something had happened to you or your baby! (I'm still around too, just have the book blog now).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you're back. Like LC, I was awfully worried something awful might have happened.

    But you're back, and you 'sound' great.

    Good to see you and can't wait to hear all the catch-up ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A much belated welcome back from me too.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.