Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Downhill....

Firstly, thank you for your lovely welcome back comments. I feel special.

I've started going downhill again so to make sure I don't endure another hospital stay, I'm packing a suitcase for my Mother's house (I will live to regret it I'm sure) as the big fella cannot take care of (the very needy) me, Miss A and work all at the same time - he has some very tight deadlines right now and the stress levels are rising. He has been such an angel and I feel like the world's biggest burden.

She lives on 2.5 acres in a semi-rural area with horses, cows, cats, dogs and the local wallabies, koalas, kookaburras and other wonderful birdlife frequent so there will be plenty of fun for the little one.

I just need to keep her off 'the drink' for my stay - I wish me well. Ho hum.

I'll try to post how things are going. My apologies for such a ghastly blog of late.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a relaxing stay at your mum's and that she doesn't cause you any grief. Rest up if you can and keep us up to date...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.