
I have finally decided to return to the world of blogging. Nothing serious kept me away, only that I felt my input was fairly lifeless. I've since realised that it doesn't matter what I have to say, it is my life, my feelings and my future. I know where I'm coming from.
My toddler is almost two, she is learning words and numbers weekly. We are so proud of her achievements, her memory is impeccable as is the memory of most young children. She can count to twelve with ease and is just starting to learn the art of cuddles and kisses. I encourage this as much as possible as I am not the most affectionate person. Well, I am when I feel like it.
Funnily enough I'm trying to post tonight while I watch 'Iron Chef' so I may not be making much sense. I am so hungry and I feel like takeaway pizza, the Big Fella has just woken up from a late afternoon nap so I'm about to put it to him. He's not feeling well so the response may be a negative one.
OK, so I'm back now and I hope to post daily. Hooray to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.