The Life & Times Of Kiki
I had every intention of walking today, I need to exercise more. If I had the motivation I would go to a gym nearby but something stops me. Other than money for the joining fee I think it's because I prefer to have a gym buddy...someone I know that I can talk to. I like to kill the one bird with two stones if you like. I've always been like that. Except when I'm having a dinner party or meeting someone for a coffee, movie or whatever. I hate when someone you haven't seen for a little bit invites you somewhere and you get all excited thinking it will be nice to catch up, talk some rubbish and have a fun time. BUT, when you get to the meeting spot she's there with 5 other people!! I hate that. I'm not a spontaneous person whatsoever. And, I absolutely despise drop-ins to my house.
Must go and organise dinner now, I am starving and being a Monday I want it over and done with early and fast. We are having chicken, bacon and mushroom filo parcels with roasted rosemary potatoes and a side of broccolini. Sounds good huh. And very, very easy. I might even take a pic for this blog....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.