
My daughter is obsessed with Blues Clues at the moment and we love it. Simply because it is encouraging her to sing. She loves to put her fingers to her cheeks and sing along to the theme song - "thiiiiink, thiiiink" in the sweetest voice. I wish we had a wide variety of merchandise in Australia but there just isn't enough outside of damn ebay. Don't get me wrong, I'm still ebay crazy like the best of us Mums but I'm more of an instant shopper. I want the goods NOW. I know Dreamworld (theme park) on the Gold Coast has a store where they sell Nick Jnr stuff so I might just contact them. We have a dog but A doesn't associate Blues Clues and her, maybe because she's brown brindle and not blue. Hee hee.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.