Wednesday, May 02, 2012

What do you mean it's May?

I had trouble with the fact that it was actually May yesterday, honestly when I woke and saw the number 1 on my iPhone screen I was thinking one what? Surely it isn't the end of another month, now I don't usually say that but this turnover of time really snuck up on me and gave me a bit of a fright.

The seasons have moved on and so should I so I will celebrate May with it's cooler weather, fireplace evenings and glasses of Merlot of an afternoon. In fashion terms I'm much happier in autumn and winter, I think the wardrobe for us Queenslanders extends itself from summer with just a cardigan and lightweight coat. We are defiitely lucky in that sense. I have pulled all of my boots out for a dust off (I'm sure I've told you about the mould in these parts before) and they are just as divine as I remember them last season.

What is your favourite fashion season? I guess if I lived in South East Asia I'd be much happier in bathers and a sarong.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.