Miss A has a school project (Year 2) to compile a PowerPoint presentation in which she has decided to use her own photos rather than those 'sourced' from the 'net. She is so excited and to be honest, she knows so much more about beekeeping than I do.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Beekeeping..
Did you know we keep bees or do they keep us? We only have the one stacked hive but wowzas do those little bees belt out some honey. Yesterday I got up close and took a few pics of them hard at work.
Miss A has a school project (Year 2) to compile a PowerPoint presentation in which she has decided to use her own photos rather than those 'sourced' from the 'net. She is so excited and to be honest, she knows so much more about beekeeping than I do.
Miss A has a school project (Year 2) to compile a PowerPoint presentation in which she has decided to use her own photos rather than those 'sourced' from the 'net. She is so excited and to be honest, she knows so much more about beekeeping than I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oooohhhh wow! How awesome to produce your own honey. What does it taste like? I love me some honey...
ReplyDeleteWow, very impressive, my grandparents used to have a hive, loved the fresh honey
ReplyDeleteMel...you come and visit and we can eat so much honey you may end up not liking it.
ReplyDeleteThere's really nothing like fresh honey is there Ange?! Great for my girls as well re food production. A bit like your garden.