Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gallery..

I took Miss A to the Gallery yesterday, it was a special treat for her (and I) to put an end to Term 1 albeit one day early. I thought I was being smart by taking her outside of school holidays. Hmmm, the teachers from all of those school groups must have thought it a good idea for an excursion in the last week of their term to.

In any case, arriving at 11:30am was a very smart move as it meant they were toddling off for lunch so we soon had the gallery almost to ourselves. I will never tire of going to the Gallery in my lovely city, you really don't see an unhappy person in sight.








3 comments:

  1. Love the white lego. would be weird to see just white lego in one room wouldn't it?

    The 3rd from bottom pic is cool. Great room that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you spot me in the dark room? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like an awesome exhibition, I wonder if it's coming to Melbourne?

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.