Autumn in this part of the country is superb. Today though it hit 27 degrees, that is just silly business. The fog rolled on in the other morning so I grabbed my phone and took this picture as fast as I could. I think it looks a little like snow.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
It's definitely my favourite season. Today is perfect. If it can say like this for our week at the beach - I'll be in heaven!
ReplyDelete