Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's Saturday, Saturday..

Plenty of hugs and smooches around here lately. I know I've said it so many times before
but the love from these two overwhelms me at times, for good. I am elated my girls are sisters. 


Miss A had a revelation with two foods this week, she declared a new love for beetroot and strawberries. As a youngster she would eat strawbs like crazy but then steered away from anything sweet. She prefers apples over bananas, and chocolate to lollies. 

In my excitement we are baking a strawberry cake this morning, found here. I don't need it to be easy as it suggests, as long as it is tasty. Come back to share.

4 comments:

  1. She's going for all the higher antioxidant choices! Good stuff! Cute sisters - they look the same age as my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgous girls.....and I found the recipe linky too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake was bloody fantastic, I'd like to say the best I've baked in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.