Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Brown..
Have I told you about this rock before? It is flecked with white strips that resemble chalk, truly amazing nature is. I was just wondering whilst staring at this arrangement, why is the word brown so ugly? B R O W N. Because usually brown things are actually quite lovely.
Something else that's beautiful and brown, etcetera etc. I borrowed this styling handbook from the library prior to putting it on my purchase list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love brown, especially in chocolate form!
ReplyDeleteI once hated the colour brown, but I think it is because of the word - it is shocking word. But ohh I just love this photo and I really love your new look - very you!
ReplyDeleteHey missy - love the new look! I tried to comment last week but just could not get the comment box to come up. Hope all's well in your corner.
ReplyDelete